Jonathan and the Alexes kick off 2021 by talking about a topic we have covered before: English as a lingua franca. In light of the global political shifts, Brexit and changing global travel (or lack thereof), is English still the undisputed "Global Language"? And what even IS English?
- Alex D’s online discussion with journalist Dave Keating
- TT Episode: English as Lingua Franca w/ Karin Reithofer
- Quo Vadis English? The Post-Brexit Position of English as a Working Language of the EU
- EU languages: Statement on behalf of the European Commission Representation in Ireland
- Is English Still the ‘Lingua Franca’ of the Internet?
- Making Sense Of Bad English
- How Brexit changed the English language
- Video: Burnistoun - Voice Recognition Lift