Travelling is just as much part of an interpreter's life as speaking another language and dealing with a casual work-related caffeine addiction. Jonathan and the Alexes discuss the pros and cons of plane vs. train, hot chocolate vs. coffee, travel iron vs. water spray and a ton of other absolutely crucial travel aspects that will make your professional life (or just your upcoming summer holiday) so much easier!
So buckle up, join us on this wild ride and let us know how YOU travel!
- App: TripIt
- App: ToDoIst
- App: Google Trips
- Article: 4 Ways Going on Vacation Increases Your Productivity
- Article: 10 Hardcore Tips for Frequent Travelers
- Article: The Myth Of Traveling Light
- Article: Experienced Business Travelers Reveal Their Favorite Travel Tips
- Shopping: Traveling Iron
- Shopping: Bose QuietComfort 25 (Noise Cancelling Headphones)
- Video: How Airports Make Money
- Gate 8: Flight Approved Cabin Luggage & Cabin Bags — Jonathan's favourite bag