Podcasts are everywhere, so what to listen to?
To help you along here, the Troublesome Terps reached out to some of our favorite language related podcast-superstars and invited them to join our first ever live #podcastival.
The goal was to celebrate the language industry at large in all its beautiful diversity with all its shades and wrinkles and shine a spotlight on these fabulous contributions - if we missed your favorite language podcast, do let us know and enjoy our #podcastival!
- The Global Podcast
- TT Episode with Michael Stevens
- TT Episode with Florian Faes
- Nimdzi Live on YouTube
- The Lean Podcast on YouTube
- Se Ve Se Eschucha Podcast
- The Vocal Fries Podcast
- TT Episode with The Vocal Fries
- Speaking of Translation Podcast
- TT Episode with Speaking of Translation
- Eve Bodeux's book
- The Language Revolution Podcast
- TT Episode with Cate Hamilton
- 2,56 Quadratmeter Podcast (German Language)
- Message Across Podcast
- Brand The Interpreter Podcast
- Smart Habits for Translators Podcast
- Lingpods - language podcast recommendations on Twitter